Lightweight Comfort with a Superior Seal
The EasyFit Nasal Mask lives up to its name in many ways. It was designed by utilizing computer analyses of facial characteristics from 50,000 individuals globally.
Identifying consistencies between most of these facial profiles attributed to the development of the unique, scallop-shaped cushion.
Mask cushions are available in various sizes and are designed to fit and seal on a wide array of facial profiles.
The ball-and-socket joint at the tubing connector accommodates even the most active sleeper and contributes to the mask.
* Exceptionally quiet operation
* Superior seal for snug fit without painful pressure
* Exceptionally lightweight, minimizes discomfort associated with other masks
* Extremely durable and intuitive to size
* Unique ball-and-socket joint allows for unsurpassed freedom of movement
* Minimalistic design is easy to assemble, adjust and maintain
* Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes
* Replaceable cushions and forehead pads available in silicone and gel
* Easy-to-use headgear accommodates an array of head profiles and can be used on any EasyFit CPAP interface
* Adjustable forehead support with wider than average forehead cushions for improved customization
* Exhalation system allows air to escape in the direction of the hose
* Multi-patient use approved
Perfect, I can find anything I need…and your customer service is A1……..
Guest United States
Outstanding provider for both CPAP equipment and assistance
As a CPAP user for over 6 years, I was delighted to find CPAP Clinic about 4 years ago. After my experience with 2 other providers they are in a league of their own. Over the last period of 4 years I have bought online or just walked in and the service is always the same - helpful, knowledgeable, fast and reliable and, in comparison to other providers, extremely reasonable costs. I must thank Melissa, Julie, Bill and Alex who have each helped me at one time or another for their patience and assistance in improving my CPAP experience. I just bought my 2nd machine after 5 years - Airsense 10 - and I am amazed at the improvement the experience. I highly recommend the CPAP Clinic for anyone needing CPAP material or assistance.
David Turley Scarborough
I found Ben to be exceptional to deal with and the price was right. I am certainly glad I found this Site.