Lightweight Comfort with a Superior Seal
The EasyFit Nasal Mask lives up to its name in many ways. It was designed by utilizing computer analyses of facial characteristics from 50,000 individuals globally.
Identifying consistencies between most of these facial profiles attributed to the development of the unique, scallop-shaped cushion.
Mask cushions are available in various sizes and are designed to fit and seal on a wide array of facial profiles.
The ball-and-socket joint at the tubing connector accommodates even the most active sleeper and contributes to the mask.
* Exceptionally quiet operation
* Superior seal for snug fit without painful pressure
* Exceptionally lightweight, minimizes discomfort associated with other masks
* Extremely durable and intuitive to size
* Unique ball-and-socket joint allows for unsurpassed freedom of movement
* Minimalistic design is easy to assemble, adjust and maintain
* Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes
* Replaceable cushions and forehead pads available in silicone and gel
* Easy-to-use headgear accommodates an array of head profiles and can be used on any EasyFit CPAP interface
* Adjustable forehead support with wider than average forehead cushions for improved customization
* Exhalation system allows air to escape in the direction of the hose
* Multi-patient use approved
I have been dealing with Alex for several years now. Always a pleasure to deal with and makes himself available to you. Extremely professional and knowledgeable and explains your options carefully. Alex and the CPAP Clinic get my highest recommendation.
Brian Meharg Stouffville
Wow Fast and very helpful srvice
My local Vancouver Island CPAP store wanted $2400 for an S10 RESMED including $400 extra for the humidifier tank that already comes with the machine. They also told me that I couldn t get extended medical insurance if I bought online. Wow , this is totally untrue. I found CPAP clinic through several references on a CPAP forum. Talked to the manager on the phone and got the same machine for $980, delivered to my home at no extra cost and my extended medical insurance paid for it. The service offered by CPAP Clinic is great. They even threw in some extra filters with my order for free. Fast, very helpful and I will be a repeat customer because of my experience. Dennis Nanaimo BC
Would leave 0 star if possible ordered F20 mask on Mar 6 online it said there were 12 in stock got an email saying out of stock but would be shipped in a day or two. I just talked with them and they say 1 more week for stock to arrive they charged my credit card at time of order so I paid for something I can t use had to cancel order to get my money back online it says 9 in stock rep says online not updated. They need to get on the ball.