Lightweight Comfort with a Superior Seal
The EasyFit Nasal Mask lives up to its name in many ways. It was designed by utilizing computer analyses of facial characteristics from 50,000 individuals globally.
Identifying consistencies between most of these facial profiles attributed to the development of the unique, scallop-shaped cushion.
Mask cushions are available in various sizes and are designed to fit and seal on a wide array of facial profiles.
The ball-and-socket joint at the tubing connector accommodates even the most active sleeper and contributes to the mask.
* Exceptionally quiet operation
* Superior seal for snug fit without painful pressure
* Exceptionally lightweight, minimizes discomfort associated with other masks
* Extremely durable and intuitive to size
* Unique ball-and-socket joint allows for unsurpassed freedom of movement
* Minimalistic design is easy to assemble, adjust and maintain
* Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes
* Replaceable cushions and forehead pads available in silicone and gel
* Easy-to-use headgear accommodates an array of head profiles and can be used on any EasyFit CPAP interface
* Adjustable forehead support with wider than average forehead cushions for improved customization
* Exhalation system allows air to escape in the direction of the hose
* Multi-patient use approved
I am thrilled with the machine.
I have had more sleep since I plugged into this ResMed for Her that I ever got from my old machine. I love it...its so quiet and I love my mask as I can read with it on and its non-intrusive.
Sandra Vernon, BC
20 years cpap user
Excellent service and pricing. Switched to this service a few years ago an have never been more satisfied.
Best CPAP Vendor Bar None
My ICON Premo died out of warranty but before I was eligible again for ADP funding. Rather than purchasing a new APAP unit at full cost, Robert at the Vaughan location directed me to a program for Fisher and Paykel machines that break after the warrenty is up. This saved me hundreds of dollars and my insurance will cover the costs. Robert took his time to go over the machine and its features and made sure I was comfortable with it, despite the fact that it was a busy morning for him. Hands down, this was the best experience I ve had with any CPAP vendor ever. Don t deal with anyone else because they can t compare to the expertise and great customer care that CPAP Clinic provides.
Patrick Houston Keswick