Lightweight Comfort with a Superior Seal
The EasyFit Nasal Mask lives up to its name in many ways. It was designed by utilizing computer analyses of facial characteristics from 50,000 individuals globally.
Identifying consistencies between most of these facial profiles attributed to the development of the unique, scallop-shaped cushion.
Mask cushions are available in various sizes and are designed to fit and seal on a wide array of facial profiles.
The ball-and-socket joint at the tubing connector accommodates even the most active sleeper and contributes to the mask.
* Exceptionally quiet operation
* Superior seal for snug fit without painful pressure
* Exceptionally lightweight, minimizes discomfort associated with other masks
* Extremely durable and intuitive to size
* Unique ball-and-socket joint allows for unsurpassed freedom of movement
* Minimalistic design is easy to assemble, adjust and maintain
* Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes
* Replaceable cushions and forehead pads available in silicone and gel
* Easy-to-use headgear accommodates an array of head profiles and can be used on any EasyFit CPAP interface
* Adjustable forehead support with wider than average forehead cushions for improved customization
* Exhalation system allows air to escape in the direction of the hose
* Multi-patient use approved
I am thrilled with the machine.
I have had more sleep since I plugged into this ResMed for Her that I ever got from my old machine. I love it...its so quiet and I love my mask as I can read with it on and its non-intrusive.
Sandra Vernon, BC
Wow Fast and very helpful srvice
My local Vancouver Island CPAP store wanted $2400 for an S10 RESMED including $400 extra for the humidifier tank that already comes with the machine. They also told me that I couldn t get extended medical insurance if I bought online. Wow , this is totally untrue. I found CPAP clinic through several references on a CPAP forum. Talked to the manager on the phone and got the same machine for $980, delivered to my home at no extra cost and my extended medical insurance paid for it. The service offered by CPAP Clinic is great. They even threw in some extra filters with my order for free. Fast, very helpful and I will be a repeat customer because of my experience. Dennis Nanaimo BC
I was looking to upgrade my machine after an updated visit with my sleep Doctor. Had narrowed my choices down to CPAP Clinic and one other and started with CPAP Clinic ... and am so glad I did. The visit to the local store was great - friendly service, good questions, a real sense that they wanted to understand my needs. I had a very good idea of which machine I wanted ant the technician (Gabriel) did a great job of explaining the features, how it compared to the machine I had been using, and items I was not aware of. The price for it was very good - same as the web price. It was a bit more expensive, but CPAP Clinic took care of the call to the Ontario GOVT for the ADP renewal and all of the paperwork - well worth the difference in price. They did price match for a spare mask I wanted to get as well. Gabriel explained the follow up they do, including the cleaning and machine check every six months. I am now a believer in this organization, and will also be sharing my experiences with my sleep doctor. Thanks Gabriel and the team at CPAP Clinic!
Michael Guerin Mississauga