The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
Wow awesome, many thanks
Alex, thank you and Cpapclinic for such a smooth, easy transaction, your prompt response as well as your quick shipping was impressive, you have a new customer for all my CPAP needs. Many thanks, Ken
Ken Adams Orangeville, Ontario
Great service & prices !
I was on a clinical trial in a Montreal Hospital. The trial was nearing the end and it was time to return the trial machine and get my own. I shopped around Montreal and then online and found this site. They had the best prices (I saved around 800$ compared to Montreal prices!) and the service is great! They answered my e-mail very fast and did a follow-up. I am happy I found them.
Sean Marach Montreal
As always, they are fast and very helpful. I never have to wait for assistance, im always greeted and helped within seconds. Im also usually in and out within 5 minutes. Unless i decide to stay longer to ask more questions.