The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
Alex has been great. I wanted to order a replacement CPAP machine. Alex gave me suggestions and I chose the one he suggested. The machine is so quieter than the previous one I had. I am totally satisfied. Gave some free perks like wipes extra gliders for mask etc. Alex also gave me a payment plan too. The cost of the machine was almost half the price the other sellers had. Fast shipping. Awesome. I will stick on this website for years to come.
was able to order mu cpap mask online. Delivery was fast. Very easy to navigate and use ERNEST WINNIPEG
ernest stewart winnipeg
Very friendly excellent service, all my questions are answered .There is a very wide selection of CPAP supplies . I strongly recommend seeking their advice and renewing my equipment with them.
peter s Toronto