The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
Hi Alex, That product is amazing!! I love it!! Highly recommend it!! Thx for everything. Take care!!
Dr. S. Goyal Mississauga, Canada
My husband and I visited the Dixie Road location today. I purchased the SoClean 2 unit. The RN Natalie assisted us with our purchase - she was fantastic very knowledgeable and lovely person. After my next sleep clinic appt. I will definitely be back to purchase my new CPAP unit for sure!! Great service!!
Linda G. Mississauga
I ordered my item and got it within 3 days but was missing one part so I used the online support and they gave me a number to call.Dominic was really helpful,he saw the mistake and told me would call me back after he checks his inventory.He called back within 10 mins to say that they have what I was missing and sent it right away.Got it two days after.Great service and prices.Will buy from them again.
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.