With added simplicity
Stylish, Smart + Simplified
The F&P ICON+ is a quiet, comfortable, visually appealing system, designed to enhance patient acceptance to CPAP therapy.
With stylish looks and smart technologies, you can feel at ease knowing the patient is being taken care of by a full range of the world's leading clinical technologies for treating Sleep Apnea. The F&P ICON+ also includes a digital clock, alarm, and music-playing ability to complement CPAP therapy as well as everyday life.
The F&P ICON+ features:
- Simplified user experience including Simple Mode
- Stylish new colour
- Smart Clinical technologies
The versatile AUTO CPAP device can be used as a titration and long-term solution for patients. The flow-based auto-adjusting algorithm detects and effectively responds to flow limitation, hypopnea and apnea.
The AUTO can be used to assist patients experiencing the following:
- Pressure intolerance
- Pressure requirements greater than 10cmH2O
- REM or positional obstructive apnea (OSA)
- Incomplete laboratory titration
- Planned weight changes (e.g. future bariatric surgery)
- Returning symptoms after long-term CPAP use
Responsive pressure relief.
SensAwake promotes better overall sleep. We all experience subconscious waking through the night - at which time pressure intolerance is likely to occur. Whereas other pressure relief technologies provide partial relief during expiration, SensAwake provides a prompt and significant relief in pressure to the lowest most comfortable level upon waking. This eases the return to sleep and allows effective treatment to resume.
More humidity. More Comfort.
ThermoSmart Technology is at the forefront of Fisher and Paykel Healthcare humidification philosophy, and is compatible with each model of the ICON+ series devices.
This technology includes an advanced humidification algorithm and a heated breathing tube, which both work to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation.
More communication. More Results
Retrieving quality sleep data in a timely and efficient manner is crucial to understand patient needs and influence therapy outcomes. Info Technologies provide a range of options. ICON+ AUTO provides both compliance and efficacy report.
- InfoView: The patient can relay sleep data from the display screen of the device, which can then be verified using the F&P InfoSmartsoftware.
- The functionality of the InfoUSB and InfoUSB (Web) have been combined into one, so the choice of data retrieval becomes even more simple and cost effective. Sleep data can be sent via the web*, enabling a patient to upload their sleep data from home or any Windows® based computer connected to the internet or the physical InfoUSB can be sent via the mail for data download.
- F&P InfoSmart software produces comprehensive
charting and reporting of patient data including:
- A choice of 30, 60, 90 or
365 days of summary data
- Customizable summary data up to 180 days
- 7 days of detailed data
- Cumulative summary data from first use.
The ThermoSmart Breathing Tube needs to be purchased as an accessory to activate ThermoSmart Technology.
Please click here for a video of the ICON Features