Aclaim 2 with Headgear , Small and Large Silicone Seals
NO Returns for this product
Aclaim 2 nasal mask has been designed to fit all night, every night for six reasons.
- It's a giant leap forward in mask design and comfort, to improve the effectiveness of CPAP treatment for all OSA patients.
- The Aclaim 2 CPAP mask is easier to wear and use. It offers greater comfort, less noise and adjustment-free fit and removal.
- The new FlexiFit cushion technology offers a unique combination of silicone seal and foam cushion makes the mask more comfortable, while providing an effective seal around the nose and facial contours.
- The unique glider mechanism allows more freedom of movement and stops the mask being pulled askew during the night.
- It's also designed for easy one-step fit and removal. Also, the FlexiFit cushion automatically conforms to different bridge depths and facial contours meaning the forehead rest doesn't have to be mechanically adjusted, making it easier to fit.
- Comes complete with two sizes of silicone seal, to ensure an effective fit.
(2) silicone cushions (1) complete mask frame (1) headgear
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
- at-home visit for personal assistance and training
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate CPAP and Auto-CPAP set-up according to prescribed pressure setting
CPAP Users Testimonials
Perfect, I can find anything I need…and your customer service is A1……..
Guest United States
I wrote to CPAP Clinic & asked them if they had the soft wraps for sale separately from the head gear on a ResMed swift FX. They didn t at the time, but soon had them for sale on line. Great service.
Would leave 0 star if possible ordered F20 mask on Mar 6 online it said there were 12 in stock got an email saying out of stock but would be shipped in a day or two. I just talked with them and they say 1 more week for stock to arrive they charged my credit card at time of order so I paid for something I can t use had to cancel order to get my money back online it says 9 in stock rep says online not updated. They need to get on the ball.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us,
Call: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or Email: email@example.com
We Sell: cpap masks auto-cpap (APAP) machines accessories in toronto mississauga ontario etobicoke online cpap shop store healthcare homecare headgear cpap mask replacement parts cushions replacement cpap pillows replacments cpap filters replacment tubings hoses air tubes chin strap CPAP humidifiers water chambers snoring solutions sleep disordered breathing dental appliances for OSA anti-snoring devices
Our services: Focusing on patients care we offer at-home sleep apnea screening, setups and mask fitting at-home during extended business hours. You can rent or have a trial of new technology to try and feel the difference.
Toll-free: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) | Fax: 1-888-477-7739 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.