Fisher & Paykel's FlexiFit HC406 incorporates all of the great design features of the FlexiFit HC407 line into a new mask made exclusively to fit finer featured faces. The 406's petite design is small, light and easy to use.
Consider these improved design details
* Exclusive Stretchgear Headgear allows for greater flexibility, minimizing facial pressure and maximizing fit during head movement
* Advanced air diffuser disperses air through fine holes so that the mask is quiet and there is no disturbing air draft
* New strap releases are designed to make mask removal and cleaning easier and to enable easy mask reassembly
* Unique Glider mechanism allows more freedom of movement during the night
* Tapered Velcro straps are secure and easy to adjust
* Designed for easy, one-step fit and removal
* Premium frosted silicone seal slides smoothly onto the face.
FlexiFit 406 Nasal Mask includes:
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
Good price and Excellent service
I bought a Respironics white performance hose. I have used this hose for years and was happy to find them online here. Great price! Great service! Fast delivery! I will shop here again. Thank you.
guest Toronto, Ontario
I bought a Medistrom Pilot-12 battery to run my CPAP on the plane. I had to ask questions by email to choose my battery before purchase. The responses were returned quickly and were perfect . My online purchase was delivered very quickly and exactly meets my expectations.
Pierre Morency Prévost
Much to my chagrin, I just recently started using a CPAP machine. When I was still in testing mode, I was having a disagreement with my service provider, here in Ottawa; so a friend referred me to Rob Pearce in the Mississauga CPAP Clinic. I was apprehensive about doing the deal long distance; but was I surprised. I couldn t believe the support and encouragement he provided. He also sent me a loaner, which I received in 3 days; and my purchased machine arrived 5 days later. Rob and his colleagues were efficient and professional and answered all my concerns. And the icing on the cake was that his price was better than the quote I had received from the Ottawa company. I would not hesitate to recommend having your CPAP needs provided by CPAP Clinic. They understand the meaning of service.
Jack Curran OTTAWA
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.