Fisher & Paykel's FlexiFit HC406 incorporates all of the great design features of the FlexiFit HC407 line into a new mask made exclusively to fit finer featured faces. The 406's petite design is small, light and easy to use.
Consider these improved design details
* Exclusive Stretchgear Headgear allows for greater flexibility, minimizing facial pressure and maximizing fit during head movement
* Advanced air diffuser disperses air through fine holes so that the mask is quiet and there is no disturbing air draft
* New strap releases are designed to make mask removal and cleaning easier and to enable easy mask reassembly
* Unique Glider mechanism allows more freedom of movement during the night
* Tapered Velcro straps are secure and easy to adjust
* Designed for easy, one-step fit and removal
* Premium frosted silicone seal slides smoothly onto the face.
FlexiFit 406 Nasal Mask includes:
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
Reflecting on my angst of purchasing products from a non Canadian company I decided to Google CPAP products. To my delight I located CPAPClinic.ca I telephoned and chatted with a young lady, Julie Benson. Directions were provided from my abode in Mount Forest Ontario and I arranged a rendezvous on a Saturday. The warm and professional greeting was obviously a sign the young ladies enjoy what they are doing. After a few moments with Ms. Benson, my queries centered on some technical data and she invited Ms. Santos to provide the information. I was quite impressed with Ms. Santos professionalism, knowledge and recommendations. I did not feel pressured or rushed. I have the items I ordered and will place all future orders through this company. Both of these ladies are excellent ambassadors for CPAP Clinic and they are jewels as front line personnel for this organization. Robert Plamondon Mount Forest Ontario
Robert Plamondon Mount Forest Ontario
Exceptional service and value
The customer service at CPAP Clinic is outstanding. I ordered the Z1 CPAP unit for a trip to Europe but I didn’t order the battery pack. When I contacted Air Canada to ‘register’ my CPAP device they informed I couldn’t use it without a battery pack. I called the CPAP Clinic for help, the found me a battery pack at a very fair price and shipped it overnight. Thank you CPAP Team!
Tim V Sarnia Ontario
I wrote to CPAP Clinic & asked them if they had the soft wraps for sale separately from the head gear on a ResMed swift FX. They didn t at the time, but soon had them for sale on line. Great service.
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.