Transcend Waterless Humidification System , H6B
In stock, available for the same day shipping (only 1 left).
Transcend H9M Waterless Humidification System
Many of our patrons are interested in the Transcend H9M Waterless Humidification System and have asked for a more in depth explanation on how the humidification system works.
- The optional H9M System allows users a wearable CPAP option providing the ultimate freedom of movement than any other CPAP machine on the market.
- The Transcend H9M Waterless Humidification System includes a proprietary mask compatibility adapter and a minimized, 9-inch hose that allows the user to turn over in bed without tubing drag and pull.
- The Transcend H9M Waterless Humidification System is the most compact CPAP humidification option in the world.
- Eliminating the hassles of traditional heated humidifiers the H9M was engineered using a proprietary heat moisture technology (HME). HME, a ventilation therapy of hospitals for over 50 years, is being used for the first time ever for CPAP therapy.
Transcend H9M Waterless Humidification System
How it Works
- The waterless humidification uses a unique air delivery hose that evaluates CPAP pressure at the mask, downstream of the HME filter, the Transcend H9M Waterless Humidification System provides constant and consistent therapy pressure throughout the night.
- Featuring the hygiene improving disposable HME capsule, the system uses no electricity or power resources. Working naturally with each user breath, the HME reserves the moisture and warmth while CO2 release the mask vent.
- While the inhaling, the HME warms and humidifies the air passing through the filter to deliver comfort to the user. The H9M is an easy, instinctive and efficient solution to a CPAP heated humidifier.
Transcend H9M Waterless Humidification System – Package Contents
The Transcend H9M Waterless Humidification System features the Transcend H9M 9-inch air delivery hose, Transcend H9M headgear, forehead pad assembly, mask shell assembly, and four HMEs.
||H6B 6-foot Hose, H6B Headgear, Interface Shell and
HME Waterless Humidification,compatible with
the most popular nasal seals on the market.
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
- at-home visit for personal assistance and training
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate CPAP and Auto-CPAP set-up according to prescribed pressure setting
CPAP Users Testimonials
I have suffered from sleep apnea for years. A few weeks ago, I bought the portable CPAP machine from your site and it is very effective. Perfect for my needs. Your service surpassed all my expectations. Thank you!
Robert Wilson Toronto
Very satisfied with CPAP Clinic, great customer Service and fast delivery. Products are top notch. Ordered a Respironics System One and am very satisfied. Awesome Machine, very quiet and with the New ResMed Airfit P10 Nasal pillow, just love it. Machine is portable and can now use it at the lake or when travelling with a portable battery. Made sleeping away from home normal again. Highly recommend their products and most importantly great customer service.
Kevin Millar Moncton
Top Notch Customer Support
Would highly recommend this company....very helpful and knowledgeable staff....
they will assist you every step of the way starting from the time you are gathering information on which products should you get, which machine would work for your condition, any compatibility issues, etc. up to the point where making it sure that everything will be covered with regards to insurance benefit claims.
with regards to the pricing, it is definitely way lower compared to other clinics.
Thanks so much to Gabriel who have been totally helpful along the way.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us,
Call: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Sell: cpap masks auto-cpap (APAP) machines accessories in toronto mississauga ontario etobicoke online cpap shop store healthcare homecare headgear cpap mask replacement parts cushions replacement cpap pillows replacments cpap filters replacment tubings hoses air tubes chin strap CPAP humidifiers water chambers snoring solutions sleep disordered breathing dental appliances for OSA anti-snoring devices
Our services: Focusing on patients care we offer at-home sleep apnea screening, setups and mask fitting at-home during extended business hours. You can rent or have a trial of new technology to try and feel the difference.
Toll-free: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) | Fax: 1-888-477-7739 | Email:email@example.com
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.