- Flex Comfort C-Flex, C-Flex+, Bi-Flex Modes Auto-BiPAP,Fixed BiPAP,
- Fixed CPAP Mask Fit
- Check Yes Auto On/Off Yes
- Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2O Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Ramp Pressure: 4 cm H2O to CPAP Pressure (CPAP)
- 4cmH2O to Min Pressure (Auto CPAP) BiPAP with Humidifier
- BiPAP without Humidifier: 11.69 x 7.59 x 3.3 inches 6.18 x 7.59 x 3.3 inches Weight with Humidifier
- Weight without Humidifier 4.37 pounds (including the power supply) 2.94 pounds Filters
- Reusable pollen; Disposable Ultra-fine
- DC Power: Yes ( optional DC cable is required ) part #1120746 Device Set-up: LCD, control dial/push button
- Data Storage Capacity: SD card: > 1 year On-board:<6 months
- Bluetooth Yes, Integrated Bluetooth
- Humidifier Heated humidification: Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube modes;
- Heated tube(optional)
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Electrical Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
- Humidification: Yes,
- Removable Heated Humidifier Warranty: 2 years Special
- Features : Color Screen,Daily progress feedback, Ambient light sensor, Opti-Start
Design Features: The DreamStation Auto BiPAP has vibrant color screen which displays daily progress and features easy-to-use menus. The hose swivel which features a heated tube and front-facing display make it easy for patients to operate. Being less than 4 lbs. with the humidifier attached makes it small and light enough to travel with without hassle. Remove the humidifier and you have a 3 lbs. unit which is only 6 x 7.5 x 3. With multiple modes; the BiPAP Auto can be used as a standard Bi-level or Auto Bi-level device, delivering different pressure levels during inhalation and exhalation. Or it can also be used as a standard CPAP device.
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto is a premium device which easily fulfills the needs of all BiPAP users who demand the best from their therapy. Derived its modular design from consumer insights and clinical know-how, it affords the user the highest level of comfort and technology. 18% smaller and 28% lighter than current models, its smaller footprint takes up significantly less and makes travel easy and convenient so you never have to miss a day of therapy.
Additional DreamStation BiPAP Auto Features: Modes for your Comfort: The DreamStation BiPAP Auto has three modes; fixed CPAP, Fixed BiPAP, Auto BiPAP, to provide the highest level of comfort possible. Moreover, the C-Flex and Bi-Flex functions further smooth out breathing transitions to complement therapy and significantly improve exhalation comfort. With pressure ranging from 4-25cm H²O, performance is not an issue. No More Rainout: With a heated tube and highly effective humidification system, the DreamStation Auto BiPAP delivers near perfect levels of humidification without sacrificing rainout. Connectivity: Need to be connected to your care team or just want to review your therapy data to see how you are doing, the integrated Bluetooth® allows for remote data review and troubleshooting, view therapy reports online and on every device.
DreamMapper: A goal setting tool which provides ongoing feedback complete with helpful videos and professional advice. Connected directly to your PAP machine wirelessly, DreamMapper allows for you and your care team to review historical results and make improvements to your therapy.
Performance Check: Understanding your therapy allows you to make subtle changes to optimize therapy and improved comfort and performance. Each morning you will receive a progress summary which shows hours used nightly and for the month. Moreover, remote troubleshooting and making changes by your care team reduces healthcare costs, travel time and improves results.
EZ-Start’s: automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure can help patients gradually acclimate to their prescribed level of therapy.
DreamStation allows for access to information by both the user and doctor or provider through cell or Wi-Fi options in order to customize and optimize therapy, increase compliance and provide for overall quality experience.
The easy to view color display allows for a line of sight from bed instead of having to turn the unit.
With a 180 degree swivel hose, no more pulling the unit with the hose. Instead, the hose can loop over the device while being used without requiring any extra room.
The stylishly designed DreamStation is not only aesthetically pleasing but will meet the needs of the most demanding of BiPAP users.