5 Things Santa needs to know about a Sleep Test ( Or what to do about his Snoring And Sleep Apnea), Part One
5 Things Santa needs to know about a Sleep Test ( Or what to do about his Snoring And Sleep Apnea) to make Mrs. Claus Happy!
- See his General Practitioner and describe his snoring and sleep conditions in detail.
- Upon obtaining a prescription for a sleep test study from his General Practitioner (if applicable), attend the Diagnostic Sleep Test at the nearest Sleep Clinic and then obtain the day/time for the second sleep test called the Titration Test (if necessary).
- Attend the Titration Test and obtain a new prescription for a CPAP and have it faxed using 1.888.477.7739
- Call CPAPClinic at 1.877.430.2727 for an appointment at one of two locations (Vaughan or Mississauga in Ontario) for a new machine OR order directly online using cpapclinic.ca!
- Meet with one of our friendly, qualified consultants to obtain the best fitting mask and most appropriate CPAP unit OR speak to a knowledgeable consultant if ordering online.
Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good (Sleep) Night!
Re-Edited by Bill Bistak B Sc.,SEO/SEM Spc, CRT
CPAP Clinic – hеаlthсаrе аt уоur hоmе
We ѕеrvе Grеаtеr Tоrоntо Area іn Cаnаdа.
Cоntасt: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or іnfо@CPAPClіnіс.са
Looking tо rent CPAP іn Tоrоntо? Thеn vіѕіt CPAPClіnіс.са аnd сhооѕе from a wide rаngе of CPAP nаѕаl masks in Tоrоntо аnd CPAP nаѕаl ріllоwѕ іn Tоronto