CPAP CLINIC account verification

ADP division of OHIP that pays toward CPAP machine and CPAP mask in Ontario, Canada

The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Assistive Devices Program (ADP) pays for continuous (CPAP) or auto-titrating (APAP) positive airway pressure devices for people who have been diagnosed by a sleep physician as having obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
ADP will pay 75% of an ADP approved price. You will be charged for the remaining 25%. You may wish to contact the ADP for the current ADP approved price.
In order to get those funds you need prescription no older than 12 months. You can check the list of sleep clinics in Ontario here ... to find the one closest to you. However, you will need referral from your family physician for a sleep study.
We are a licensed vendor by the Ontario Ministry of Health And Long-Term Care, Assistive Devices Program to bill OHIP for the cost of our products. The CPAP machines are covered up to 75% by OHIP if purchased with a doctor prescription. Most work benefits/ insurance plans cover the remaining portion of the cost of the equipment.
OHIP and ADP certificate for authorized vendor
OHIP and ADP certificate for authorized vendor for Mississauga

Locations &
Store Hours

Mon-Fri:

9am-9pm

Saturday:

10am-3pm

* 6200 Dixie Rd., Unit #102 Mississauga, ON, L5T 2E1


---------------------------------------

Mon-Fri:

9am-7pm

Saturday:

10am-3pm

Sunday:

CLOSED

* 1110 Sheppard Ave East, Unit #13 Toronto, ON, M2K 2W2

* 644 Millway Ave, Unit #4 Vaughan, ON, L4K 4H4

* 115 Bell Farm Rd., Unit #107 Barrie, ON, L4M 5G1

Online: 24/7 - Order Anytime

STOP Snoring!

Stop Snoring

Don't Ignore the Snoring...
Do You Snore? Are you always tired? ... it's time to assess your Sleep Apnea

Buy CPAP with Paypal
Paypal payment for CPAP

CPAP Sanitizer

Killing 99.9% disinfector which is capable to kill various bacteria and viruses inside the CPAP machine.

Cleaning and Disinfecting CPAP machines

UV Light Sanitizing Device


Cleaning and Disinfecting CPAP machines

Ozone Disenfecting Device

We Sell: cpap masks auto-cpap (APAP) machines accessories in toronto mississauga ontario etobicoke online cpap shop store healthcare homecare headgear cpap mask replacement parts cushions replacement cpap pillows replacments cpap filters replacment tubings hoses air tubes chin strap CPAP humidifiers water chambers snoring solutions sleep disordered breathing dental appliances for OSA anti-snoring devices
Our services: Focusing on patients care we offer at-home sleep apnea screening, setups and mask fitting at-home during extended business hours. You can rent or have a trial of new technology to try and feel the difference.

Toll-free: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727)  |  Fax: 1-888-477-7739  |  Email:info@cpapclinic.ca




Join Our Social Network!!!

and you can share your experience there...


CPAP CLINIC MISSISSAUGA - sales Auto-CPAPs, CPAP masks  CPAP CLINIC on Twitter  CPAP CLINIC on Google PLUS  CPAP CLINIC on YELP  CPAP CLINIC on Yellow Pages  CPAP CLINIC on YouTube  CPAP CLINIC - Homepage sales Auto-CPAPs, CPAP masks  CPAP CLINIC on FourSquare 

© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.