The CPAP Clinic team celebrated a Grand Opening ribbon cutting ceremony on April 11th to showcase our new location in Mississauga at 6200 Dixie Rd., Unit #102, just north of Hwy 401. The ribbon cutting ceremony was attended by our CEO Alex Novodvorets, Mayor Hazel McCallion and other industry VIPS. Also in attendance were various company suppliers and City Councillors, Bonnie Crombie and Ron Starr.
The first 25 customers thru the door enjoyed a CPAP Clinic give away of a Contour Twist pillow. Customers benefited from receiving the CPAP Clinic "Cleaning Kit" when they redeemed the coupon from the CPAP Clinic Flyer that was mailed in Mississauga and Brampton. A great celebration for everyone!
- Our CPAP Clinic store front at 6200 Dixie Rd, Unit 102, complete with balloons.
- Mayor Hazel McCallion, Alex, Julie and Nathalie look on as the Mayor makes it official and cuts the ceremonial ribbon.
- Some visitors wait to receive our CPAP Clinic Contour Twist giveaway.
- Julie, Bonnie Crombie, Alex and Ron Starr stop to pose for Snapd the local community paper.
- Ron Star a Mississauga Councillor stops by to congratulate Alex.
- Bonnie Crombie, Mississauga Councillor presents Alex with a Certificate of Recognition as she welcomes CPAP Clinic to the community. Bonnie is very knowledgeable of the importance of treating Sleep Apnea, and spoke about how it has helped people close to her get a better night's sleep and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- You can't have a great party without great food, and we had plenty!
- Alex, and Johnny from KEGO presented Mayor Hazel McCallion with one of our Cool Mesh Pillows. Mayor McCallion was delighted.
- Natalie gives a customer a complimentary CPAP Clinic Cleaning Kit - which was given away as part of our grand celebration. Each kit contained: One CPAP tube, one package of CPAP cleaning wipes, and one CPAP filter.
- CPAP Clinic's Grand Opening celebration made it to the front of the popular Snapd North Mississauga community paper.
- Shantelle from ResMed, Johnny from Kego, and Brad from ResMed supported CPAP Clinic's celebration.
- Mayor Hazel McCallion presents Alex with a welcome to the community certificate, thanking him for opening CPAP Clinic's 2nd location, the first in Mississauga.
- Our Mississauga CPAP Clinic Staff, Juli - Sleep Clinician, Julie - Marketing, Nathalie - RN (registered nurse).