Memory Foam CPAP Pillow Premium quality multi-layered reversible.
In stock, available for the same day shipping (only 14 left).
Adjusting the way your body is aligned while sleeping can make a huge impact towards eliminating sleepless nights.
Moulds to the best shape for your body
• Reduces pressure points & helps you achieve the most comfortable position for a straight spine and neck
Herbal Green Tea Infused Memory Foam
• Infused with herbal green tea promoting the purest therapeutic sleep
• Natural ingredients can help relieve headaches & migraines
• Helps neutralize odors for lasting freshness
• Natural deodorizer that offers a pleasant scent
Adjustable Pillow Height
• Removable layer in a center helps adjusting the pillow height
• Use the pillow with the center layer for higher height, & without the center layer for lower height
Cooling Gel Memory Foam
• Infused with bamboo charcoal
Infused with Mint Plant Extract
• Blue cooling gel reduces perspiration and helps achieve the most comfortable sleep.
Ideal for sleeping in multiple positions
• Specifically designed to encourage easier breathing by alleviating pressure from your mask to continuously give a deep relaxing sleep.
Ventilated Memory Foam
• Promotes air circulation
• Reduces moisture build up
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
- at-home visit for personal assistance and training
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate CPAP and Auto-CPAP set-up according to prescribed pressure setting
CPAP Users Testimonials
Machine arrived today! Great service, very helpful. I will definitely recommend CPAP Clinic.
Very friendly excellent service, all my questions are answered .There is a very wide selection of CPAP supplies . I strongly recommend seeking their advice and renewing my equipment with them.
peter s Toronto
Best CPAP Vendor Bar None
My ICON Premo died out of warranty but before I was eligible again for ADP funding. Rather than purchasing a new APAP unit at full cost, Robert at the Vaughan location directed me to a program for Fisher and Paykel machines that break after the warrenty is up. This saved me hundreds of dollars and my insurance will cover the costs. Robert took his time to go over the machine and its features and made sure I was comfortable with it, despite the fact that it was a busy morning for him. Hands down, this was the best experience I ve had with any CPAP vendor ever. Don t deal with anyone else because they can t compare to the expertise and great customer care that CPAP Clinic provides.
Patrick Houston Keswick
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us,
Call: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or Email: email@example.com
We Sell: cpap masks auto-cpap (APAP) machines accessories in toronto mississauga ontario etobicoke online cpap shop store healthcare homecare headgear cpap mask replacement parts cushions replacement cpap pillows replacments cpap filters replacment tubings hoses air tubes chin strap CPAP humidifiers water chambers snoring solutions sleep disordered breathing dental appliances for OSA anti-snoring devices
Our services: Focusing on patients care we offer at-home sleep apnea screening, setups and mask fitting at-home during extended business hours. You can rent or have a trial of new technology to try and feel the difference.
Toll-free: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) | Fax: 1-888-477-7739 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.