Lightweight Comfort with a Superior Seal
The EasyFit Nasal Mask lives up to its name in many ways. It was designed by utilizing computer analyses of facial characteristics from 50,000 individuals globally.
Identifying consistencies between most of these facial profiles attributed to the development of the unique, scallop-shaped cushion.
Mask cushions are available in various sizes and are designed to fit and seal on a wide array of facial profiles.
The ball-and-socket joint at the tubing connector accommodates even the most active sleeper and contributes to the mask.
* Exceptionally quiet operation
* Superior seal for snug fit without painful pressure
* Exceptionally lightweight, minimizes discomfort associated with other masks
* Extremely durable and intuitive to size
* Unique ball-and-socket joint allows for unsurpassed freedom of movement
* Minimalistic design is easy to assemble, adjust and maintain
* Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes
* Replaceable cushions and forehead pads available in silicone and gel
* Easy-to-use headgear accommodates an array of head profiles and can be used on any EasyFit CPAP interface
* Adjustable forehead support with wider than average forehead cushions for improved customization
* Exhalation system allows air to escape in the direction of the hose
* Multi-patient use approved
Thank you CPAP Clinic
I received top rate products, service and delivery from this wonderful team. Their website is user-friendly, their products superior to any others I ve used to date and their service and delivery was exemplary. I would recommend them to anyone and will continue to use them when required. They go that extra mile and make you feel that customer service is once more important to the company as well as the client!
Janet Bogstad Napanee
Excellent Service & Great Prices!!
I have always gotten the best of service with CPAP Clinic! I have dealt with them now, for 7 years. I bought both my S9 VPAP Auto & the S10 AirCurve Vpap Auto. I have purchased many masks & parts though out the past 7 years & they have always come through. They have always been there, with the many questions I have had. Fast shipping & I can always count on them! Thanks!!
Rick Downey Moncton, NB
Great Service - Excellent Value - Stop Looking
My wife and I have been dealing with CPAP Clinic for a few years. We have also had sleep doctors try to direct us to other clinics. Don t do it. If you need this kind of service this place is excellent. We will never go anywhere else. Value: CPAP machines are partially funded by OHIP and there are standard packages that you can get at any clinic right? WRONG. These people are honest and provide a complete package INCLUDING a modern mask. They will consult and fit you and ensure you have equipment that works for you. Some other clinics will have you spending hundreds extra on an appropriate mask, returning multiple times to their clinic and wasting precious sleep getting the right mask. There is no up-sell pressure on anything. They try to get you the best package day 1 and anything you do buy yourself in the future (like replacement masks and filters) is sold at a competitive price. Knowledge: They know all the gear and all of the products. They deal with enough people that they can tell you what real users think about anything as opposed to repeating company marketing. It is important to have someone accessible that can help with your equipment and also ensure your doctors are getting your sleep data. You can shop here confidently. Stop looking.
Michael M Toronto