Lightweight Comfort with a Superior Seal
The EasyFit Nasal Mask lives up to its name in many ways. It was designed by utilizing computer analyses of facial characteristics from 50,000 individuals globally.
Identifying consistencies between most of these facial profiles attributed to the development of the unique, scallop-shaped cushion.
Mask cushions are available in various sizes and are designed to fit and seal on a wide array of facial profiles.
The ball-and-socket joint at the tubing connector accommodates even the most active sleeper and contributes to the mask.
* Exceptionally quiet operation
* Superior seal for snug fit without painful pressure
* Exceptionally lightweight, minimizes discomfort associated with other masks
* Extremely durable and intuitive to size
* Unique ball-and-socket joint allows for unsurpassed freedom of movement
* Minimalistic design is easy to assemble, adjust and maintain
* Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes
* Replaceable cushions and forehead pads available in silicone and gel
* Easy-to-use headgear accommodates an array of head profiles and can be used on any EasyFit CPAP interface
* Adjustable forehead support with wider than average forehead cushions for improved customization
* Exhalation system allows air to escape in the direction of the hose
* Multi-patient use approved
No knowledge of products had to go three time to get the right product
Much to my chagrin, I just recently started using a CPAP machine. When I was still in testing mode, I was having a disagreement with my service provider, here in Ottawa; so a friend referred me to Rob Pearce in the Mississauga CPAP Clinic. I was apprehensive about doing the deal long distance; but was I surprised. I couldn t believe the support and encouragement he provided. He also sent me a loaner, which I received in 3 days; and my purchased machine arrived 5 days later. Rob and his colleagues were efficient and professional and answered all my concerns. And the icing on the cake was that his price was better than the quote I had received from the Ottawa company. I would not hesitate to recommend having your CPAP needs provided by CPAP Clinic. They understand the meaning of service.
Jack Curran OTTAWA
excellent service and inventory
I received my first CPAP machine in April 2020. The provider didn t have inventory on the mask I requested. I understand the COVID pandemic played a factor and after two weeks of waiting and no contact regarding the mask on back-order, my daughter contacted you and had my mask in hand within 24 hours. She drove from my place in Vineland, ON to the store location in Mississauga, ON to pick up the mask she had reserved for me over the phone the day before. Thank you so much for helping me ease into the use of this machine.
Pia Vineland, ON