The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
I was one of the 1st test subject for the cpap machines. My 1st sleep test at the clinic which back then was the royal victory hospital was a scary one for the assistant. I was a sleep for about 7 to 10 minutes when he woke me up and had me put a face mask on he said I scared him with my breathing stop 48 times a minute. Anyway slept for 8 hours that night and the wife couldn t believe my energy the next day when I got home.
Dave Trace Dorval Quebec H9S3G9
was able to order mu cpap mask online. Delivery was fast. Very easy to navigate and use ERNEST WINNIPEG
ernest stewart winnipeg
Great Product and Service
I was very satisfied with the prompt delivery of my mask as well as the product itself. I ve been using this same mask, the ResMed AirFit N20 Nasal mask and tubing from the same company, heated for added comfort. From the time that I ve been diagnosed with sleep apnea, about four years ago I believe, I have been getting my mask from this company. What I love about them was that they give you personalized service. On my first visit, to their Mississauga branch on Dixie Rd, the technician who s name is Bob I believe, made me feel very relaxed and understood that as I was coming in for a mask for the first time, I was probably sleep deprived, cranky, scared of what the mask would entail and as skittish as a horse ready to bolt if there were any harsh moves and responses. His approach made me feel that yes, these people are professionals. As a result, I calmed down, was able to choose a mask that on my first try, worked for me. I have not changed my mind since then. I think this is the best place to go or (during this lockdown) contact on the phone for a consultation. Thank you CPAP!
Almas Zakiuddin Mississauga