The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
Excellent service and very professional
I have been using CPCP Clinic for the past 6 years (4 times a year on average) and constantly received great products (with great warranties) along with excellent service. I`ve always had a great experience each time I dealt with Alex and his team. Alex truly cares about your needs and he goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied. I find the prices to be very good and the shipping is very fast as well. I definitely recommend them for any of your CPAP supplies needs.
Mihai Negulescu Ajax
I recently purchased my ResMed Device online, supplied by the Cpap Clinic. The cost of the device itself saved me almost $2000, compared to a "Care Provider" my doctor referred me to. But I required some assistance in setting up the device. An email to the Cpap Clinic brought an immediate response and excellent advice and help via email and a phone conversation. MANY THANKS TO JULI. Service doesn t get any better than this! *****
Joseph Granacher Nanoose Bay
Excellent and swift service. Unmatched!!
I purchased my CPAP, masks & hoses as well as my travel bag many years ago, and all is well. I highly recommend this company for their excellent service and quick shipping. I have check with other CPAP "stores" and no contest!
Stewart Shinewald Edmonton