The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
Just to acknowledge receipt of my new cpap machine and thank you for your prompt and courtesy service. I have made my friends aware of your service and highly recommended you.
Catherine S. Victoria, BC
ALEX IS THE BEST CUSTOMER RELATIONS PERSON I HAVE DEALT WITH IN THE PACT 50 OR MORE YEARS.EVERY ASPECT OF THE TRANSACTION WAS IMPECCABLE.OH BY THR WAY I SAVED 27.9% ON MY PURCHASE.DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE ITS A NO BRAINER
Resmed AirMini Autoset
This travel unit is amazing ! Small, light and efficient. Quick and easy set up. Bluetooth connected immediately with no issue. Helpful phone app that gives you a sleep score each night. I am so happy that the folks at the CPAP Clinic exchanged the Z1 I originally purchased for this unit. Thank you !