The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
Hi Alex, wanted you to know I am very happy with the Swift FX. No choking or heart pounding. Doesn't slip or need adjusting constantly. Light weight and very non-intrusive.
Thanks for bringing me the mask and for the great service.
Susan Siderius Mississauga, ON
I found Ben to be exceptional to deal with and the price was right. I am certainly glad I found this Site.
Just received my order in the mail . As previously it arrived timely and complete . The prices are competitive to other providers but cheaper than local stores Will purchase again from this location.