The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
My husband and I visited the Dixie Road location today. I purchased the SoClean 2 unit. The RN Natalie assisted us with our purchase - she was fantastic very knowledgeable and lovely person. After my next sleep clinic appt. I will definitely be back to purchase my new CPAP unit for sure!! Great service!!
Linda G. Mississauga
After being diagnosed with Moderate OSA my doctor gave me a list of suppliers. I looked for reviews and couldn t find any but CPAP clinic kept popping up; yet, it wasn t one of the clinics recommended by my doctor. I decided to believe the reviews and I m glad I did. Rob walked me through everything and I completed an initial trial as suggested by my doctor and I was even allowed to keep the loaner for some extra days when my doctor cancelled my appt. Service is fantastic and unbeatable and so are the prices. Staff is very knowledgeable.
My go to place
To go to any other place would be illogical. Top shelf service, i have never had a bad experiance with these knowledgable people. Best of all when it came to dealing with my health insurance guys, they told me say this, send those papers we emailed you and all will be well. Spot on. I hate dealing with health insurance dudes. How they get Canada post to move so quick will always be a mystery to mankind. So here s to the cpap clinic, thanks for all the years of top shelf service.
Mike A. Fairview
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.