The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
I bought a new nasal mask 3 weeks ago and recieved it within a week, but it was to big. I sent it back and recieved a new one within 1 week. Service is exceptional, will take back within 30 days and will match price. Way to go Cpap Clinic. Will certainly buy again for any of my cpap needs. Sincerley Neil Bowman
Neil Bowman Saanichton B.C.
Excellent service and very professional
I have been using CPCP Clinic for the past 6 years (4 times a year on average) and constantly received great products (with great warranties) along with excellent service. I`ve always had a great experience each time I dealt with Alex and his team. Alex truly cares about your needs and he goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied. I find the prices to be very good and the shipping is very fast as well. I definitely recommend them for any of your CPAP supplies needs.
Mihai Negulescu Ajax
Retired Elderly Intelligent &Wise
Your price for the CPAP Fisher& Paykel 400HC302 Head strap is inflated and triple the list price on the market. No wonder health costs are sky rocketed, and inflated. Greed and relying on customer ignorance only gains you disrespect and contempt. How about lowering it to 30.00 discounted at 424.95 like others? 0 Stars and very upset with your company s practices.
John Doe Harrisburg