The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
The telephone service was friendly and knowledgeable. The parts I needed were shipped the day I ordered them, and arrived the next day.
Very professional but relaxed. Dealt with Melissa who made the whole process an easy one with her great demeanor and knowledge. I will be a loyal customer.These folks work with you until it is right!!! THANKS MELISSA
Jim Troy Georgetown, On
excellent service, super easy to order and it was in my house in 4 days, will definitely be ordering again
pauline graw grande prairie