ComfortGel Full with Headgear , Medium
NO Returns for this product
Combining new ideas with proven technologies the ComfortGel Full Face CPAP/BiPAP mask brings the natural comfort and seal benefits of Respironics' gel technology -- and the convenience and practicality of a replaceable cushion design -- to full-face mask wearers.
The comfortable, newly designed forehead cushion, enhanced StablitySelector adjustment feature and renowned blue gel come together to create an unmatched level of comfort and stability in a full-face mask. For enhanced performance, Respironics advanced Sure Seal Technology (SST) flap follows even the most subtle contours of the face, providing a quick and comfortable seal.
With an all-new, removable gel cushion and easy-to-clean design, the ComfortGel Full mask makes sense. It allows simple cushion replacement without the need to purchase an entire mask pack.
- Replaceable gel cushion enhances comfort and provides a robust seal
- New forehead cushion provides enhanced comfort and easy adjustment
- Replaceable silicone flap with integrated retaining ring uses Sure Seal Technology (SST) to enhance seal
- Integrated O2 port for pressure measurement and oxygen bleed-in
- Ball-and-socket Quick Clips allow for free movement and easy mask removal
- Enhanced Stability Selector allows for easier movement and adjustment
- Swivel quick release tabs easily disconnect the hose from the mask for greater nighttime mobility
- The ComfortGel Full, like all masks in the Comfort Series, is latex free
- Premium, adjustable comfort headgear provides enhanced patient comfort and mask stability
- Complete ComfortGel Full - Full Face Mask with Cushion
- Premium Headgear with EZ Pull Tabs
- Printed Instructions
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
- at-home visit for personal assistance and training
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate CPAP and Auto-CPAP set-up according to prescribed pressure setting
CPAP Users Testimonials
It was the pricing that first attracted me to the site and it is the service that keeps me coming back. The phone calls adds that personal touch and the advice given comes from a sound knowledge base. I've recommended CPAP Clinic to all that I know who use CPAP
Steve Campbell River
was able to order mu cpap mask online. Delivery was fast. Very easy to navigate and use
ernest stewart winnipeg
As always, they are fast and very helpful.
I never have to wait for assistance, im always greeted and
helped within seconds.
Im also usually in and out within 5 minutes. Unless i decide to stay
longer to ask more questions.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us,
Call: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Sell: cpap masks auto-cpap (APAP) machines accessories in toronto mississauga ontario etobicoke online cpap shop store healthcare homecare headgear cpap mask replacement parts cushions replacement cpap pillows replacments cpap filters replacment tubings hoses air tubes chin strap CPAP humidifiers water chambers snoring solutions sleep disordered breathing dental appliances for OSA anti-snoring devices
Our services: Focusing on patients care we offer at-home sleep apnea screening, setups and mask fitting at-home during extended business hours. You can rent or have a trial of new technology to try and feel the difference.
Toll-free: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) | Fax: 1-888-477-7739 | Email:email@example.com
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.