We had helped many of our customers to check eligibility and to submit a health insurance claim for CPAP supplies purchased from CPAP Clinic. To help our clients utilize their insurance to their fullest benefit, we have decided to include this page of general instructions for filing an insurance claim on your own behalf for CPAP and supplies.
Please Note: Most private insurances does not allow "pay provider" option for CPAP equipment purchase and require the client first purchases and then bills insurance.
If you would like us to help you determine your eligibility, please complete the form below and we mail to your insurance an estimate (quote) and you (only the beneficiary) receive letter from insurance with details of your coverage:
CPAP Clinic can only provide general instructions for our clients based on our experience dealing with insurance companies. We cannot determine the policies and procedures for each insurance company and therefore cannot guarantee that this information is accurate for your specific policy. Please verify all information with your insurance company prior the purchase.
General Instructions for self-applying
- Contact your insurance company directly to ensure that they recognise CPAP equipment as claimable medical expenses.
- Get the claim form for you to submit your claim.
- Complete the form required.
- Attach an original receipt and keep a copy of it for your records.
- Submit the claim form and follow-up within 2 weeks to ensure they received and processing it.
- Wait for reimbursement. Usually, insurance companies obligated to complete claim processing within 30 business days.